If you are keen on gathering information about your audience’s interests to improve your business online and make data-driven decisions, then you must be looking for ways to get survey software on your system.
Before you install the best survey software, you need to find the right one for you. Here are a few tips on picking the best one.
How to find the best survey software?
No doubt, there are many survey software available in the market, but not all are capable of serving your purpose, so make sure you have the below features integrated into the survey software, they generally meet all the needs of creating amazing surveys.
- Allows including fields like rating, scaling in your survey forms.
- Allows designing interactive survey reports to analyze easily.
- Allows exporting the survey reports as PDF or print formats.
- Allows exporting survey results as CSV for further use.
Best survey software
To lend you an extra hand and cut out the extra efforts, here are a few best survey software you can find online.
- ProProfs Survey Maker
- Client Heartbeat
- Survey Gizmo
So, now let’s move on to the crux, how do you install the best survey software.
How to install the survey software?
Don’t expect rocket science behind it, it is quite simple and might take less than 5 minutes. Sounds good to go, right?
So, let’s get started.
- So, at first, you need to be clear with what survey software you want to install for your purpose
- Once you have decided on the best software for yourself, visit their official website.
- Find the software file to download.
Now, begin with the installation following the below steps.
- Click on the download button to download the file (.exe file)
- Let the file download, after the download is complete, move to the desktop. (Do not execute the file right away)
- Now right-click on the file and select the option “Run as administrator” (In some instances, this option pops up in a dialog box soon after downloading the file)
- Follow the software installation wizard setup until the end. (In short, keep clicking on “Next”)
- Soon after you finish the installation, you will find the software icon on the desktop, and you are good to go!
In the case of “Something’s wrong!” moment, check out for these
Sometimes, the simple turn out to be complex when there are problems within the system, and you will face difficulty in installing the software. So, when you face such issues, follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to make sure you are the Admin of the PC or else, you will have to get the network administrator to perform the installation for you.
- If you still face issues, close all the running applications on your PC and try installing again.
- Always run it as an administrator, and try restarting your computer before executing the software if the problem persists.
Here are a few other reasons, that cause errors during the installation
- Security restrictions – Once you download the file, you can restart the PC and try executing the file, if the problem still persists then the security restrictions might be the reason. Call your system support for help.
- Lower resolution – The lower resolutions might prevent the complete visualization of the screens and hence making it incompatible for your PC. The minimum monitor resolution should be 17” or 1024 x 760
- Software version – Ensure that the software version in the “About” menu is the same as that of the version displayed on the web.
- Missing supporting sources – Make sure to have Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel installed on your PC and Google Chrome is optionally required.
These errors occur rarely, and most of the time you will succeed in installing the software in the first attempt. So, find the best survey software and get in installed in your system.