Do you want to add a donation form to your WordPress site?
It’s simple with WPForms now. And you can integrate it with your favorite Payment Gateway.
Adding a donation form makes it, easy for your supporters to help you when you need it. All you need is WPForms on your WordPress site to add a donation form.
Step 1: Create a Nonprofit Donation Form
- Install and activate the WPForms plugin.
- Go to WPForms » Add New to create a new form.
- Select Donation Form Template and give form name.
- It’s done.
Step 2: Customize the Form Fields
You will have these fields by default,
- Donation Amount
- Comment or Message
If you want to customize it, you can add more fields dragging from the left-hand side panel to the form. Then, click on the field to make any changes.
You can also rearrange order of fields by dragging the fields. You can customize it the way you need it. When done with customization, you can click on Save to save your settings.
Step 3: Configure Your Form’s Settings
General Settings is about the Form name, description, CSS class, Button text, etc.
In Notification Settings you can find settings like where to send the email on form submission, etc. You can also enable it to get notified on form submission.
Form confirmations are messages that display to site visitors once they submit a donation form on your website. They let people know that their donation has been received and offer you the chance to let them know the next steps.
In WPForms, you have three ways for confirmation,
- You can show the user a confirmation Message on successful payment.
- Show Thank you page on the same website.
- Redirect to an external website.
Payment Gateway settings are also available. You have PayPal and Stripe to choose from it.
- Snap the checkbox empowering PayPal Standard installments on your gift structure
- Enter the email address related with your PayPal account
- Pick the Production mode, except if you need to test your structure first, at that point pick Test/Sandbox. For help with testing your structures, look at how to test PayPal installments and how to test Stripe installments before tolerating genuine installments on your site
- Select the Donation installment type
- Send site guests to a specific URL in the event that they don’t finish their PayPal gift
- Select your favored delivery setting
- Conclude whether to permit site guests to incorporate notes with installments
When you have done the settings, click save.
Now, add the form to your site and start collecting payments..